It would be hard to find a more exciting city than Hong Kong. Set among beautiful natural surroundings it has all the benefits of a thriving and vibrant commercial center. Here you can find the delights of modern living alongside an abundance of reminders of its historic past. Whether you visit the better known highlights like the stunning Ocean Park, the fantastic viewpoint of Victoria Peak or the beautiful Repulse Bay, Hong Kong is certain to exceed your expectations.
City of Dreams is one of several major entertainment facilities on the Cotai Strip in Macau. Most famous for hosting the world class show called House of Dancing Water, twice daily, as well as the much enjoyed Dragon Treasure show, throughout the day.
- 2 nights accommodation in Hong Kong (Harbour Plaza Metropolis)
- 1 night accommodation in Disneyland (Hollywood Hotel)
- 2 nights accommodation in Macao (Sheraton in Deluxe, Venetian in Premium)
- Round trip Economy-class airfare
- Hong Kong Premium City Tour on day of arrival in Hong Kong
- Daily Breakfast
- Daily Indian dinner meal coupon
- 1 Day Disneyland Entrance Pass
- Return ferry tickets with ferry terminal transfers
- Return airport transfers
- Hong Kong Airport Cash Back information worth HKD120 per person which needs to be redeemed at Hong Kong International Airport.
- Any Increase in the Airfare, Fuel Surcharge, Taxes and any other Taxes or charges levy by Airlines, Govt. of India.
- Cost of extension / Deviation of air ticket.
- Courier Charges if any to be paid for delivering the documents.
- Any other expenses of personal nature.
- Portages at hotels, Airport and Sea Ports.
- Anything not mentioned in Cost includes box.
- Service Tax of 4.5% on Total Tour Cost.
- International or Domestic Fare.
Hong Kong Airport
Harbour Plaza Metropolis
Harbour Plaza Metropolis
Ocean Park Eagle
Day 1 : Arrival in Hong Kong – Day at Leisure
Arrive in Hong Kong, Asia’s world city and be transferred to the hotel. Hotel’s location allows you to go for the Open Air Free show – Symphony of Lights named as ‘World’s Largest Permanent Light and Sound Show’ by Guinness World Records. Later, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 2 : Hong Kong Day at Leisure (Optional)
Enjoy breakfast, spend the day at leisure. You may opt for a full day Optional tour of Ocean Park.Ocean Park – Opened in 1977, Ocean Park Hong Kong is a marine-life theme park featuring animal exhibits, thrill rides and shows.
Day 3 : Hong Kong Disneyland
After enjoying breakfast, proceed to Disneyland for a fun-filled day at the theme park. The Hong Kong Disneyland is as happening as its American counterpart. Walking cartoon characters, fun-filled rides and delicious food, this is young Hong Kong’s hangout for unlimited entertainment and fun. Enjoy lunch in the afternoon at Disneyland. Return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 4 : Hong Kong Disneyland
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, Later get transferred to Hong Kong pier to take your ferry to Macau, the city of glitz and glamour. Spend the day at leisure and return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.1 Day Disneyland Entrance Pass.
Day 5 : Macao : Day at Leisure
After a delicious breakfast, the Day is at Leisure. Enjoy Shopping with variety of options around. Thereafter, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 6 : Departure from Macao
With a sumptuous breakfast,our journey comes to an end. It was lovely to have you on board and will be delighted to have you with us again.
Valid From 01st Oct 2016 Till 31st March 2017
||Price Per Person In INR
|Hong Kong -Harbour Plaza Metropolis 4****
Disneyland – Disneyland Hollywood Hotel 4****
Macao – Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel 5*****
- Visa on arrival free.
- Original passport valid for 6 months from the date of returning.
- 2 photographs white background size 35 x 45 mm on matt finish with 80% face latest (person must be wearing colored clothes).
- Confirm hotel voucher.
- Confirm return air ticket.
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 Days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards.Transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for bank details.
- GST 4.5% applies on total cost.