- About Us
- Themed Holidays
- Contact Us
Arrive in Krabi and get a private transfer to the hotel. Spend the day relaxing at the resort and admiring the beautiful views of the beach
After a hearty breakfast, enjoy the Poda (4 Island) Tour by speedboat. Have picnic lunch on the beach at Poda Island; an island with white sandy beaches, clear water and schools of colorful fishes in abundance. It is a perfect place for snorkeling or swimming. In the afternoon, we visit Phranang Cave and Phranang Beach to swim and relax on the nice beach.
Overnight in Krabi.
After breakfast, enjoy your day at leisure or you could take the Hot Spring and Emerald Lagoon Tour.(Optional Tour)- Klong Thom stream that flows through the area’s lowland wildlife forest, and is famous for the healing waters of its natural hot springs and its emerald-coloured pool surrounded by lush forest paths. Firstly, this tour will take you to Hot Spring or hot stream where you can get the real natural relaxation by dipping yourself in the stream. The minerals and the temperature (38-42c) of the springs are ideal for Hydrotherapy bath. The area is covered by rainforest and shady trees. Later you can enjoy swimming in the Emerald Lagoon with green and clear water. Lunch is served in the local restaurant, after which we drive you back to the hotel to relax.
End the evening with your loved one, with a romantic dinner at the hotel.
Post breakfast, we transfer you to the airport for departure to Bangkok, a short 80-minute flight. After arriving in the Thai capital, we will transfer you to the hotel. Thailand is home to more than 26,000 Wats (Buddhist temples) with Bangkok having some of the most distinguished Wats, such as Wat Po (temple of the Reclining Buddha) that is home to the breathtaking 43-metre-long reclining Buddha. Take time out to visit the Grand Palace nearby, the erstwhile residence of Kings of Siam. You can also go for an amazing experience of dinner cruise over the Chao Phraya River in the evening (Optional tour). Return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel spend the day at leisure or visit to the Safari World with Marine Park (Optional tour), which is Thailand’s popular open zoo and leisure park. Divided into four distinct sections (Safari Park, Bird Park, Games Corner and Macaw Island), the Safari World Park is the place to be, for some intimate encounters with dolphins, orang-utans, seals and a myriad of other exotic animals and birds amidst a picturesque African setting. After enjoying lunch at the SafariWorldPark, return to the hotel. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Checkout. Grab a good breakfast and check out well in time to proceed to the airport and board the return flight.
Please note these are fixed departures until 31st March 2015. Prices are subject to change. Kindly refer to our Booking & Cancellation policy OR contact us for more information.
1. Original Passports
2. 03 Photos Each (White Background, 80% Face View, 35 x 45 Mm, Glossy Finish, Without Border , Dark Clothes)
3. Front Side Copy Of The Credit Card With 06 Months Statement Or 01 Months Updated Original Bank Statement (Stamp & Signature) With Minimum Balance Of Rs 40000/- Per Person
4. Occupation Proof (Visiting Card Or Id Card Copy)
5. Covering Letter
6. Singed Visa Forms from traveler
7. Wedding Card (If Honeymooners)
8. Marriage Certificate Or Marriage Proof (If The Name Is Not Endorsed On The Passports)
1. Original Passport required with minimum 06 months validity from return date of your tour.
2. 03 Photos Each (White Background, 80% Face View, 35 x 45 Mm, Glossy Finish, Without Border, Dark Clothes)
3. Passenger traveling to Thailand must carry $ 750 OR 20, 000 THB per person with bill to show at visa counter.
1. On Arrival Visa is valid only for maximum stay for 14 consecutive days.
2. Xtra Mile cannot be held responsible for any “Refusal of Visa / Refusal of Visa On arrival/ Delay in issuance of Visa. Applicable cancellation charges shall apply accordingly.