- About Us
- Themed Holidays
- Contact Us
Welcome to the beautiful island of Samui, the island paradise of South Eastern Thailand. At the airport, you will be greeted by our representative for transfer to the hotel. The day is free for you to explore the amazing island, from the vibrant Chaweng and Lamai beaches, to the relaxed northern beaches and their adjacent villages of Mae Nam and Choeng Mon. The island is famed for the never-ending parties that go on till the wee hours of the morning. You can opt to visit the nearby island of Koh Phangan, world-famous for full-moon parties and a great concoction of music, food and fireworks. Speed-boats andferries leave multiple times a day from the Samui pier for Haad Rin/Thong Sala piers (Koh Phangan), and the ride takes less than an hour.
Today we take you on a half-day tour of Koh Samui, covering the best of this island’s attractions. We start with the Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai), one of the island’s famous landmarks with a 12-metre-tall sitting Golden Buddha statue. Then we proceed to Ladd Koh viewpoint, offering spectacular postcard-like panoramic views of the turquoise sea, and Chaweng beach’s long stretch of white sands. Next we move on to the surprising natural formation of rocks – Hin Ta and Hin Yai (Grandfather and Grandmother Rocks), overlooking the blue sea. Next, at Wat Kunaram you see the mummified body of Samui’s famous Buddhist monk (All mummies are not limited to Egypt!) Tour also takes you to the picturesque Na Muang waterfall and ends at shopping hub of Nathon Town. In the afternoon we drop you back to your hotel to spend the day at leisure.
After breakfast, enjoy your day at leisure or take an optional tour to Angthong Marine National Park by speedboat. The Park is a fascuiinating archipelago of around 42 islands and offers a great kayaking experience along the coastline. The tour also takes you to Mae Koh Island by a long tail boat, where you climb up to have a fantastic view of Talay Nai, a beautiful emerald-green sea lagoon surrounded by cliffs. Afterwards, we proceed for a Thai buffet lunch and fresh fruits which will be served on board. Next we move on to Wua Ta Tap Island which has a viewpoint 500 metres above sea level; the entire national marine park is visible from this point. Also there is more kayaking and snorkeling in store on this island. After spending the afternoon at the island, we proceed in ou
Post breakfast, we transfer you to the airport for departure to Bangkok, a short 80-minute flight. After arriving in the Thai capital, we will transfer you to the hotel. Thailand is home to more than 26,000 Wats (Buddhist temples) with Bangkok having some of the most distinguished Wats, such as Wat Po (temple of the Reclining Buddha) that is home to the breathtaking 43-metre-long reclining Buddha. Take time out to visit the Grand Palace nearby, the erstwhile residence of Kings of Siam. You can also go for an amazing experience of dinner cruise over the Chao Phraya River in the evening (Optional tour). Return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel spend the day at leisure or visit to the Safari World with Marine Park (Optional tour), which is Thailand’s popular open zoo and leisure park. Divided into four distinct sections (Safari Park, Bird Park, Games Corner and Macaw Island), the Safari World Park is the place to be, for some intimate encounters with dolphins, orang-utans, seals and a myriad of other exotic animals and birds amidst a picturesque African setting. After enjoying lunch at the SafariWorldPark, return to the hotel. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6: Departure
Checkout. Grab a good breakfast and check out well in time to proceed to the airport and board the return flight.
Please note these are fixed departures until 31st March 2015. Prices are subject to change. Kindly refer to our Booking & Cancellation policy OR contact us for more information.
1. Original Passports
2. 03 Photos Each (White Background, 80% Face View, 35 x 45 Mm, Glossy Finish, Without Border , Dark Clothes)
3. Front Side Copy Of The Credit Card With 06 Months Statement Or 01 Months Updated Original Bank Statement (Stamp & Signature) With Minimum Balance Of Rs 40000/- Per Person
4. Occupation Proof (Visiting Card Or Id Card Copy)
5. Covering Letter
6. Singed Visa Forms from traveler
7. Wedding Card (If Honeymooners)
8. Marriage Certificate Or Marriage Proof (If The Name Is Not Endorsed On The Passports)
1. Original Passport required with minimum 06 months validity from return date of your tour.
2. 03 Photos Each (White Background, 80% Face View, 35 x 45 Mm, Glossy Finish, Without Border, Dark Clothes)
3. Passenger traveling to Thailand must carry $ 750 OR 20, 000 THB per person with bill to show at visa counter.
1. On Arrival Visa is valid only for maximum stay for 14 consecutive days.
2. Xtra Mile cannot be held responsible for any “Refusal of Visa / Refusal of Visa On arrival/ Delay in issuance of Visa. Applicable cancellation charges shall apply accordingly.