- 03 nights accommodation in Bhimtal
- 02 nights accommodation in Kausani
- 02 nights accommodation in Corbett
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Daily buffet Breakfast include.
- Accommodation for 7 nights 8 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TATA Indigo in Deluxe Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver’s allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- Any Increase in the Airfare, Fuel Surcharge, Taxes and any other Taxes or charges levy by Airlines, Govt. of India.
- Cost of extension / deviation of air ticket.
- Courier Charges if any to be paid for delivering the documents.
- Any other expenses of personal nature.
- Portages at hotels, Airport and Sea Ports.
- Anything not mentioned in Cost includes box.
- Domestic Fare is not include.
Day 1: New Delhi – Nainital
Arrive Delhi meet and greet by Tour representative and depart for Nainital (310 Kms/07 hours). On arrival, transfer to hotel. Rest of the day free for leisure. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Nainital
After breakfast take a tour of Nainital visiting Khurpatal, Bhimtal, Naukuchiyatal and Sattal. Return to the hotel. Visit Naini Temple. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Nainital
After breakfast visit caves, Naini Lake – Enjoy boating time there (on your own), Naina Devi Temple, Mall Road, Tibetian Market and enjoy the shopping time over there. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day 4: Nainital – Kausani (120kms/5hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Kausani via Almora. Kausani is ideal for those who seek to escape from the din and dust, hustle and bustle of big cities and wish to spend a quiet holiday in the lap of nature. Check in Hotel. After fresh up visit Sun set at View Point, Gandhi Ji Ashram. Dinner at Hotel. Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 5: Kausani
Day at Leisure or visit local sightseeing i.e. Baijnath & Bageshwar. Dinner at Hotel. Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 6: Kausani – Corbett National Park (190km/6hrs)
After breakfast, drive from Kasauni to Corbett National Park enroute visiting Ranikhet.Sightseeing of places in and around Ranikhet like Hairakhan Temple, Chaubatia and Bhaludam etc. On arrival check in to your pre booked hotel. Relax over there. Dinner at Hotel. Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 7: Corbett
Early Morning, Visit Corbett National Park ( at your own cost). Located in the foothills of the Himalayas is the majestic Corbett National Park . Home to a variety of flora and fauna, it is famous for its wild population of Tigers, Leopards and Elephants. After the visit have your breakfast at Hotel. Rest and relax till the next ride. Later in afternoon get ready for yet another game viewing drive( at your own cost) and try your luck to spot the tiger. Dinner at Hotel. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day 8: Corbett – Delhi (280kms/7hrs)
After early breakfast, check out from the hotel and then drive back to Delhi. On Arrival to Delhi, transfer to Railway Station / Airport.
Valid From 01st April Till 31st October 2017
||price per person In Inr
Bhimtal – Country Inn
Kausani – Pratiksha Himalayan Retreat
Corbett – Corbett Tusker Trail
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- We require minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 Days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards.Transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 9% applies on total cost.