We all know that Mauritius Tourism is a synonym with sugarcane fields, great culture, natural beauty, volcanoes, sports, warm weathers, and wonderful beaches. To escape yourself from your hectic routines, Mauritius is an ideal gateway as majority of people fly off to this land for revival. To further help to release all the pressure, there can be nothing better than to spend some time in top-notch spas.
Widely known as the paradise island, it is one of the ultimate honeymoon destinations across the globe. With its charms, wealthy heritage and location, Mauritius tour packages attracts number of honeymooners to create some of the unforgettable moments of your honeymoon. This heaven on earth promise to the newlywed couples that such spa session will be a romantic chapter of their trip.
House of Traditional Balinese Massage
This parlor offers an amazing Asia spa experience in the traditional Balinese style of Massaging. Some of the famous services include body scrub, herbal stream bath, body massage and much more.
Chi the Spa
Once you step in Chi the Spa, you will see a lavish temple of harmony that rejuvenate, soothe and revitalize the mind and soul in the traditional Chinese flavor. From the décor to the techniques to the treatments, each and every thing is executed in the Chinese-style.
Kairali Ayurvedic Spa
Kairali Aurvedic Spa becomes extremely reputed all over the Asia. Situated in St. Phoenix region, the practitioner offer health care and customized treatment.
- Return trip flight from New Delhi to Mauritius on Air Mauritius
- 6 nights accommodation at One & Only, Le Saint Geran. A luxury 5 star property
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Daily buffet dinner at the hotel
- Full day North Island Tour on Seat in Coach basis
- Full day South Island Tour on Seat in Coach basis
- Full day Ile Aux Cerf Tour with speed boat transfer
- Return airport transfers on Seat in Coach basis
- 01 free GSM Sim card per booking upon arrival in Mauritius
- Freebies for Honeymooners
- Camera fee
- Air Fare
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 4.50% GST applies on total cost.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
- Hotel is subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- All personal expenses.
Day 1 – Arrival In Mauritius
Depart India and arrive in Mauritius where you will be welcomed by our representative and later escorted to your hotel by seat-in-coach. Check- in , relax and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Dinner will be served in one of the restaurants at the hotel and stay overnight at hotel.
Day 2 – Mauritius – Full Day Excursion To Ile Aux Cerfs
After breakfast, depart in a coach for a full-day excursion to Ile Aux Cerfs, an emerald lagoon on the east coast. The island is known for its sandy beaches, beautiful lagoon and a wide range of facilities and activities. A swim and snorkeling in the lagoon are perfect ways to spend a day. You can also enjoy optional water sports such as banana boat ride, water skiing, parasailing and undersea walk at an additional cost. Return to the hotel in the evening. Dinner will be served in one of the restaurants at the hotel and stay overnight at hotel.
Day 3 – Mauritius – Day Free At Leisure
Post a filling breakfast, enjoy the day at leisure or take an optional full-day Catamaran cruise. Dinner will be served in one of the restaurants at the hotel and stay remains at the hotel.
Day 4 – Mauritius – Full Day North Island Tour
Post breakfast, proceed for a full-day North Island tour. Visit the capital city- Port Louis, Place D’Armes with its French colonial buildings, the eventful Champ de Mars Racecourse, and the exotic Caudan Waterfront. Dinner and stay remains at the hotel.
Day 5 – Mauritius – Day Free At Leisure
After breakfast, the day is free at leisure. You can enjoy the day on your own or relax at the beach. Dinner and stay at hotel.
Day 6 – Mauritius – Full Day South Island Tour
After breakfast, proceed for a full-day South Island tour. Visit the Trou Aux Cerfs, the crater of an extinct volcano and Grand Bassin, a natural lake at the base of volcanic crater and a pilgrimage place for Hindus. Also take a tour of Chamarel and discover its coloured earths and waterfall alongside visit the city of Cure pipe where you can pick up some souvenirs. Dinner and over night stay at the hotel.
Day 7 – Mauritius – India
After breakfast, it is time to bid goodbye to Mauritius and check-out of the hotel and transfer to the airport to board your flight back to India.
||Price Per Adult in INR
||A personalized welcome card from the general manager,Beach bag as a welcome gift, 1 bottle of champagne suite room,fruit basket provided,heart shape chocolate, 3 main course dinner complimentary indian pavillion restaurant.
| BeachFront Junior Suite
|| A personalized welcome card from the general manager,Beach bag as a welcome gift, 1 bottle of champagne suite room,fruit basket provided,heart shape chocolate, 3 main course dinner complimentary indian pavillion restaurant.
One & Only Le Saint Geran (Honeymoon-Asia,ME)
Address: Pointe De Flacq
Hotel Description: LOCATION: Le Saint Géran Hotel faces the Belle Mare Peninsular on the north east coast of Mauritius. A luxury hotel in 60 acres of tropical gardens. The Indian Ocean on one side and a sheltered lagoon on the other side giving 1.5km of beach. ACCOMMODATION: Le Saint Géran Hotel consists of junior suites, 117 with King sized beds, 31 with double queen beds. 14 Ocean Suites, 1 Royal Villa. The rooms either face the sea or lagoon, have furnished terraces or balconies. All rooms have, private bath with shower, toilet, hairdryer, minibar, electronic room safe, individual controlled air-conditioning, ceiling fan. In room entertainment system comprising, multi-system stereo TV, satellite TV, DVD/CD player with a wide selection of DVDs and videos for rental. IDD telephone with personalized voice mail and free WIFI internet. One junior suite has been adapted for paraplegic guest. Public areas are suitable for wheelchair access. Personal butler service, in-room dining. The suites are equipped with in-room business services, fax/computer hook up, modem phone-jack. Computer and fax machines available on request. RESTAURANTS: La Terrace, set around the pool, overlooking the sea. Offers a variety of local and international cuisine. Buffet breakfast (07h30-10h30), Lunch (12h30-14h30), dinner (19h00 – 22h00), includes table dhôte, gala and theme dinners. Rasoi by Vineet- Indian Restaurant, lunch (12h30 – 14h30), dinner (19h30-22h00). Specialists in Indian food. Prime, open (19h30 – 22h00 6 days a week), an indoor gastronomic restaurant serving an a la carte menu. Le Badamier, Ocean-side alfresco lunch and drink venue. BARS: Pool Bar, open (09h30-24h00), serves light snacks and afternoon tea. Rasoi Bar, open (09h30-22h00). Golf Bar, open from 08h00 until sunset. Beach service from 10h30 to 17h00. ENTERTAINMENT: Live music every evening. Extensive cabaret programe.
Mauritius visa free on arrival.
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 Days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. Transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 4.50% applies on total cost