It would be hard to find a more exciting city than Hong Kong. Set among beautiful natural surroundings it has all the benefits of a thriving and vibrant commercial center. Here you can find the delights of modern living alongside an abundance of reminders of its historic past. Whether you visit the better known highlights like the stunning Ocean Park, the fantastic viewpoint of Victoria Peak or the beautiful Repulse Bay, Hong Kong is certain to exceed your expectations.
City of Dreams is one of several major entertainment facilities on the Cotai Strip in Macau. Most famous for hosting the world class show called House of Dancing Water, twice daily, as well as the much enjoyed Dragon Treasure show, throughout the day.
- Return airfare in economy class with taxes on Jet Airways Ex-Delhi.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Macau.
- 01 Night accommodation in Disney.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Hong Kong.
- Daily breakfast at hotel.
- Macau city tour.
- Full day disneyland theme park pass.
- Hong Kong half day city tour.
- Return ferry tickets from Hong Kong to Macau to Hong Kong airport.
- Return ferry transfers by hotel shuttle bus service in Macau.
- Transfers from Hongkong Airport to Hongkong Hotel.
- Transfers from Hongkong Hotel to Disneyland Hotel.
- Transfers from Disneyland Hotel to Ferry pier.
- All tours & transfers on Seat in coach basis.
- Any tips/ guides / porterage at your own expense
- Lunches / dinners unless specified
- Entrance fee to museums etc.
- Tourism Dirham fee to be paid by customer directly at the hotel
- GST 3.50% applies extra
- Weekend season surcharge, if any
- Peak season surcharges, if any
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions list above
Day 1 : Hong Kong Airport- Macau
Arrive in Hong Kong airport by flight 9W 78 @ 0855 HRS, PLEASE DO NOT CROSS THE IMMIGRATION. DIRECTLY PROCEED TO SKY PIER AT THE AIRPORT. PLEASE READ THE TRANSFER DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY. On Arrival at Macau Pier, kindly proceed towards Pier Exit and Look for Hotel Bus (Not all hotels have shuttle service). Board and reach the hotel. Shuttle service every 15 -30 mins. Shuttle Frequency OR availability may vary depending on Hotel. Kindly check prior to making a hotel reservation.
Day 2 : Macau
After a splendid Breakfast, go for a half-day city tour of Macau After the city tour, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 3 : Macau to Disneyland (By Ferry 45- 50 Minutes)
After a splendid Breakfast and head out to the pier to board your ferry to Hong Kong,transfers to Disneyland hotel. Enjoy rest of day in Disneyland theme park. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4 : Disneyland – Hong Kong
After a splendid Breakfast, transfer to hotel. After checking into the hotel, spend the rest of the day at leisure or take an optional tour of visiting Madame Tussauds. Later on, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 5 : Hong Kong
Enjoy breakfast and get ready to catch a glimpse of the lifestyle of Hong Kong Island in a Hong Kong city tour after which we will drop you to the famous shopping street of Hong Kong for some shopping experience (own transfers back to hotel) or you can take an optional tour of Ocean park Return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 6 : Hong Kong Airport
After a splendid Breakfast, proceed to Hong Kong Airport for catching your return flight 9W 77 @ 1950 HRS.
||Regal Oriental or similar
||Pentahotel or similar
||Grandview or similar
||Best Western Taipa or similar
||Harbour Grand or similar
||Sheraton or similar
9W 78 DEL HKG 0105 0855
9W 77 HKG DEL 1950 2305
- Full day Disneyland day tour @ INR 6000 per adult / INR 4500 per child
- Ocean Park tour @ INR 4000 per adult / 2500 per child
- Highlight of night tour with symphony of lights & dinner cruise @ INR 6700 per adult / 6400 per child
- Macau tower entrance ticket @ INR 1100 per adult / INR 900 per child
- The House of dancing water entrance ticket – C Reserve @ INR 4800 per adult / INR 4000 per child
- Dinner at Hong Kong local indian restaurant without transfers @ INR 1200 per adult / child
- Dinner at Macau local indian restaurant without transfers @ INR 1500 per adult / child
- Visa on arrival free.
- Original passport valid for 6 months from the date of returning.
- 2 photographs white background size 35 x 45mm on matt finish with 80% face latest (person must be wearing colored clothes).
- Confirm hotel voucher.
- Confirm return air ticket.
- Roundtrip Economy class airfare from your home destination.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, Festival, exhibition & Fairs.
- Any Security deposit asks by the hotel’s reception during check in at Hotel.
- Travel Insurance.
- GST – 3.50% extra.
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 Days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We do not accept Credit Cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 3.50% applies on total cost.