- About Us
- Themed Holidays
- Contact Us
Land in Bangkok to a warm welcome! Our representative will take you on a 2.5 hour drive to Pattaya, a breathtakingly beautiful beach destination. It is here that you can hit the bars, bask on the beaches, shop till you drop, pamper yourself with a massage and relish mouth-watering Thai cuisine. And what does one say about the nightlife in Pattaya? Well, it is one of the most happening in the world.
You can spend the evening at leisure. Though we recommend you see the Alcazar Show, a world-famous cabaret that can give the Lido and Moulin Rouge a run for their money. Featuring a grand theatre with 1,200 seats and a state-of-the-art light and sound system, the Alcazar offers a unique blend of acting, stage design, costumes and glamour. Overnight stay at Pattaya
After enjoying a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, speedboat your way to the idyllic Coral Island (KohLan) through the sparkling aqua-blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand. Spend the day under the warm tropical sun – relax, swim, snorkel or just laze around on the island’s immaculate golden beaches. You can also dive down into the waters to witness the marine life up and close. Return to the hotel and relish a delicious Indian lunch.
Enjoy the evening at leisure and follow it by dinner at a restaurant of your liking. Later, have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Pattaya.
Recharge yourself with a healthy breakfast at the hotel and embark on a pleasant journey back to Bangkok – the city of temples, spas, endless shopping sprees and a vivid nightlife.
Our city tour takes you to some of Bangkok’s most distinguished Buddhist temples locally known as Wats. Visit Wat Traimit, Temple of the Golden Buddha which is home to a 5.5 ton statue of the holy Buddha made from solid gold and is a fine example of Sukhothai art. Next stop comes at Wat Pho, Temple of the Reclining Buddha that is home to the largest and the oldest shrine of its kind in Bangkok. Savour a delightful dinner at a restaurant of your choice and head to the comfort of your hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel and head out for a day of leisure for great shopping or you can opt for an exciting time at the Safari World and Marine Park (Optional Tour), Thailand’s popular open zoo. Divided into four distinct sections (Safari Park, Bird Park, Games Corner and Macaw Island), the Safari World Park is the place to be, to see dolphins, orangutans, seals and a myriad of other exotic animals and birds amidst a picturesque African setting. Several lunch options are available here for you to pick from. Return to the hotel to catch a breather.
Evening is free for you to enjoy as you like. There are several Indian and local restaurants to enjoy a sumptuous dinner at. Return to your hotel for a restful overnight stay.
Start your day with a good breakfast. You have the option to spend the day at leisure or you can go take the Optional Tour to visit Kanchanaburi and Tiger Temple. Kanchanaburi is known for housing the world-famous ‘Bridge over the River Kwai,’ a relic of the grimmest days of World War II. As for the Tiger Temple, it is here that you can walk with magnificent tigers, feed their cubs and get clicked with them. Being a Buddhist monastery and a wildlife sanctuary, Tiger Temple is home not just to tigers alone but also to a wide variety of other rescued animals.
Dine at one of the many Indian and local restaurants and head to your hotel to catch some sleep.
Checkout. Grab a good breakfast and check out well in time to proceed to the airport and board the return flight.
Please note these are fixed departures until 31st March 2015. Prices are subject to change. Kindly refer to our Booking & Cancellation policy OR contact us for more information.
1. Original Passports
2. 03 Photos Each (White Background, 80% Face View, 35 x 45 Mm, Glossy Finish, Without Border , Dark Clothes)
3. Front Side Copy Of The Credit Card With 06 Months Statement Or 01 Months Updated Original Bank Statement (Stamp & Signature) With Minimum Balance Of Rs 40000/- Per Person
4. Occupation Proof (Visiting Card Or Id Card Copy)
5. Covering Letter
6. Singed Visa Forms from traveler
7. Wedding Card (If Honeymooners)
8. Marriage Certificate Or Marriage Proof (If The Name Is Not Endorsed On The Passports)
1. Original Passport required with minimum 06 months validity from return date of your tour.
2. 03 Photos Each (White Background, 80% Face View, 35 x 45 Mm, Glossy Finish, Without Border, Dark Clothes)
3. Passenger traveling to Thailand must carry $ 750 OR 20, 000 THB per person with bill to show at visa counter.
1. On Arrival Visa is valid only for maximum stay for 14 consecutive days.
2. Xtra Mile cannot be held responsible for any “Refusal of Visa / Refusal of Visa On arrival/ Delay in issuance of Visa. Applicable cancellation charges shall apply accordingly.