Bali - Green Rice paddies
Bali - Tanah Lot Temple
Banana Boat Ride
Kuala Lumpur - Genting Highlands
Overview Kuala Lumpur
Overview : A delightful mix of cross-cultural influences and traditions, Kuala Lumpur radiates charm that rubs on to everyone who visits it. Let the city embrace you as you lose yourself in its unique blend of culture, tradition, old world attraction, and new world sophistication. Explore its nooks and corners, and discover captivating sights, sensational sounds, fantastic people, and aromatic smells. Kuala Lumpur is affectionately and popularly known as KL and is an amazing cultural melting pot.
Places to see :
- Jamek Mosque – Built in 1909, this mosque occupies a historic location at the confluence of the Gombak and Klang rivers, the birthplace of Kuala Lumpur. It is the city’s oldest surviving yet stable mosque
- National Museum – Malaysia’s premier museum is the repository for the nation’s rich heritage and history, Built in 1963, its facade features a Minangkabau-styled roof and two impressive front murals and its highlights include the collection of Keris or Malay dagger and ceramics from the Ming Dynasty.
- Merdeka Square – This is an important heritage site in the city where the Union jack was lowered here on 31 August 1957 marking Malaysia’s independence from colonial rule.
Things to do:
- Walk through Chinatown
- Shopping – Kuala Lumpur is veritable shopping paradise in the region with a wide range of shopping establishments catering to every budget and taste. A number of upscale malls are situated in bukit bintang, Jalan Ampang and Bangsar. Petaling Street is a not-to-be-missed for bargain-hunters, shopping spot with a wide array of product, souvenirs and if you have an eye for novelty items, visit Pasar Seni or Central Market, a bazaar-styled arts and craft centre. Popular souvenirs include batik, pewterware and woodcarvings.
- Entertainment- The city has wide variety of exciting nightspots, including karaoke lounges, clubs with live bands and discothèques. Bangsar, Bukit Bintang, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Sri Hartamas, Jalan Ampang, Hont Kiara and Jalan P.Ramlee are the favourite places to unwind.
- Spa Retreats – Enjoy an abundance of Indian, Malay, Chinese as well as Balinese and Thai treatments within the luxurious comforts of a spa. Several leading hotels offer exclusive spa facilities for the convenience of their guests
Bali is an Island and province of Indonesia, and includes a few smaller neighbouring Islands, notably Nusa Penida.Traditional the month of May is the beginning of the Pre high season in Bali.
A perfect month to visit Bali, not to crowded, but still lots to do.
Special attention this month for the 5th episode of The Drag Queen Idols (Bali Beach Shack). If you are in need for some great fun, this will be the place to be.
If you are more serious, please visit the amazing quiz at Casablanca Sanur, 2 hours top entertainment with general questions, video, audio and pictures. (every 2nd Tuesday and Sunday).
- 04 Nights accommodation in Bali
- 03 Nights accommodation in Kuala Lumpur
- Daily Breakfast in Hotel.
- Return Private Airport transfers in Bali.
- Bali Hai – Sunset Dinner Cruise.
- Full Day Kintamani & Ubud Tour on Private Transfers.
- Water sports Package – 1 (Benoa Water Sport , Banana Boat , Parasalling , Jet Ski)
- City Tour of Kuala Lumpur on Seat in Coach Basis.
- Full Day Sunway Lagoon Theme Park on Seat in Coach Basis.
- Return Airport transfers in Kuala Lumpur on Seat in Coach Basis
- Any tips/ guides / porterage at your own expense.
- Lunches / Dinners unless specified.
- Entrance fee to museums etc.
- Tourism Dirham fee to be paid by customer directly at the hotel.
- GST 4.5% applies extra
- Weakend season surcharge, if any
- Peak season surcharges, if any
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions list above
Day 1 : Arrival in Bali
Welcome to Bali! Post-immigration and custom procedures, you will be transfered to your Hotel.Afterwards, check in at your hotel. Rest of the day will be at leisure. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 : Bali Hai – Sunset Dinner Cruise
Breakfast at hotel and then spend your day Bali Hai – Sunset Dinner Cruise then return back to hotel and overnight in hotel.
Day 3 : Full Day Kintamani & Ubud Tour
Breakfast at hotel and then spend your Full Day Kintamani & Ubud Tour. Return back to the hotel for refreshments.
Day 4 : Day at Leisure
Breakfast at the hotel and You can explore Bali for Shopping , Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5: Welcome to Kuala Lumpur
Welcome to Malaysia! Upon arrival, check into your hotel and you are free to explore the marvels of this beautiful city. We recommend that you try out the Kuala Seleangor Fireflies Tour or the Central Market Night Tour (on your own). Here’s a quick summary of both the tours:
Kuala Seleangor Fireflies Tour – Head down to the jetty after sunset and witness thousands of these little luminescent wonders light up the sky. Each of these wonder bugs has a distinct light pattern, and together they decorate the sky with their natural light, which will leave you in a state of joy and awe.
Central Market Night Tour – Start the evening by visiting Kuala Lumpur’s popular Chinatown. Next, enjoy a stroll to the majestic Sri Maha Mariamman Temple – one of the oldest Hindu temples in the country. From here, we make a photo stop at Independence Square and Petronas Twin Tower. After a leisurely photo session you will be dropped off at your hotel.
Day 6 : Kuala Lumpur Half-Day City Tour
After a scrumptious breakfast, get ready to experience the best that Kuala Lumpur has to offer by embarking on the Half-Day City Tour.
Begin by visiting the National Monument that has exhibits of local history, culture and traditions, arts and crafts, and a great bronze sculpture erected to commemorate the soldiers who lost their lives during World War II and the Emergency.
You will then make a quick photo stop at the gate of the King’s Palace. From here, you’ll proceed to visit the Moorish-style railway station building and the National Mosque, before finally arriving at the imposing Kuala Lumpur Tower. It is the highest tower in Asia and the fourth tallest telecommunications tower in the world.A drive past the elegant Jamek Mosque, the impressive House of Parliament and the world’s tallest twin towers, the Petronas Twin Towers is also a must. It has all the ingredients to hold the most avid of travelers in complete amazement.
You have the rest of the evening to enjoy at leisure. In the evening, enjoy a dinner at a local Indian restaurant.
Day 7 : Kuala Lumpur with Full Day Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
After breakfast, proceed for your Full Day Sunway Lagoon Theme Park.Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 8 : Departure
Have an early breakfast and transfer to Kuala Lumpur Airport for your flight back home .
Visa Requirements (Bali)
- Visa on arrival free.
- Original passport valid for 6 months from the date of returning.
- 2 photographs white background size 35 x 45 mm on matt finish with 80% face latest (person must be wearing colored clothes).
- Confirm hotel voucher.
- Confirm return air ticket.
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 Days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. Transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 4.5% applies on total cost.