- About Us
- Themed Holidays
- Contact Us
2 nights’ accommodation in New York.
2 nights’ accommodation in Washington DC.
2 night accommodation in Niagara Falls.
Daily breakfast (except Day 1)
Arrival airport transfer in New York on seat in coach basis.
NYC – WAS DC by Coach.
Washington – Niagara on seat in coach basis.
Departure Airport transfers in Niagara on seat in coach basis.
City tour in New York.
Entrance ticket to Statue of Liberty.
Entrance to 86th Floor of Empire State Building // One World Observatory
City tour in Washington DC.
Maid of the Mist entrance ticket only.
Overseas Travel insurance.
Welcome to the “Big Apple,” the “City That Never Sleeps”—New York is a city of superlatives: America’s biggest; its most exciting; its business and cultural capitals; the nation’s trendsetter. For more than a century, it has been one of the world’s major centers of commerce and finance. Upon arrival at the airport, you will be transferred to the hotel.
After breakfast, you proceed for a City tour of New York. The sight seen will include USA’s famous landmark “Statue of Liberty”. We will take a ferry ride to Liberty Island for a spectacular view of the New York City Skyline. Next, we experience the view of a lifetime from one world observatory deck. Later in the day, we drive through Rockefeller Center, Wall Street, Ground Zero and Central Park, Time Square United Nations and Trump tower. (B)
Today, depart to Washington DC by coach, capital of the United States of America and a Guide to the Historic Neighborhoods and Monuments. The city attracts almost twenty million visitors each year. After checking in at the hotel, spend some time at leisure (B).
After Breakfast, you will explore the capital city of US. Visit the White House, Lincoln Memorial, Supreme Court, the Capitol Building, Union Station, World War II Memorial Building, Pentagon building and Washington monument. (B)
Today, Depart to Buffalo & transfer to Niagara the town of the world-famous falls, which forms one of the natural wonders of the World. Day at leisure.
Today, we will proceed to board the famous boat “Maid of the mist” which takes us close to the thundering falls and around the American and Horseshoe Falls (seasonal). Return to the hotel to freshen up after your damp ride and then you can also visit the falls on own at night to see them lit up beautifully. (B)
Today, we finish our trip and get ready to fly back home or to the next destination. (B)
|Hotel Category||New York||Washington
|Moderate Hotels||Radisson Inn JFK or similar Hotel Fairfield Inn||Hampton Inn NOMA or similar||Comfort Inn the Pointe or similar Hotel Quality Inn at Falls||INR 89,999/- Per Person|
|Deluxe Hotels||Holiday Inn JFK or similar Hotel Residence Inn Manhattan / Doubletree Manhattan||
Capitol Skyline or similar
Sheraton at the falls or similar
Hotel Holiday Inn at Falls
|INR 1,09,999/- Per Person|
****Package cost will be revised and customized according to the Travel date. ****
· All rates are based on minimum 2Pax traveling together at all tours.
· Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event/weekend in LAS or any other event in city.
· Child age à 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
· All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
· Some events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Beast ride, Yosemite Park, Lake Tahoe etc. (Will be closed for winter)
· Optional Meals do not include transfers; the meal will be delivered to your hotel if the restaurant is not within walking distance.
· SIC Tour / Transfer pick-up depends on hotel location, if hotel is outside of pick-up zone, clients will have to make own arrangements.
· We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standard.
· No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
· We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings.
· No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
· We are not responsible for any baggage charges by any airlines for the clients.
· Payment for the tour must be made as per the invoice, payment terms & conditions.
Visa Category: Tourist
Documents to be carried at the time of Submission at OFC and Embassy/Consulate
If Self-Employed/ Business