- 02 night accommodation in Alice Springs
- 02 night accommodation in Uluru
- Alice Springs – Visit Alice Springs Desert Park,Scenic Flights over the Outback,Go Hot Air Ballooning with Outback Ballooning,Alice Springs Camel Tour,Palm Valley 4wd Tour from Alice Springs,Quad Rush,Visit the MacDonnell Ranges
- Uluru – Enjoy NT’s iconic landscapes,Chat with local artists at the Maruku and Walkatjara galleries
- Daily buffet breakfast included.
Day 01 & 02 – Arrive Alice Springs
Things to do -Visit Alice Springs Desert Park,Scenic Flights over the Outback,Go Hot Air Ballooning with Outback Ballooning,Alice Springs Camel Tour,Palm Valley 4wd Tour from Alice Springs ,Quad Rush,Visit the Mac Donnell Ranges
Day 03 – Alice Springs ‐ Uluru
- Things to do: Enjoy NT’s iconic landscapes then by combining them with world class dining experiences. With Sounds of Silences and Tali Wiru dinner packages. There is a dining experiences to suit all budgets and tastes.
- Chat with local artists at the Maruku and Walkatjara galleries and see the important role they play in Indigenous culture. Get involved and take part in demonstrations and workshops with local artists for a truly unique and authentic experience.
Day 04 – Uluru
- With multiple viewing points to experience an Uluru sunrise and sunset, why not pack a picnic and take in Australia’s icon in style.
- Get up close to the iconic landmark “Uluru”, with a guided walk around the base of Uluru at sunrise. (Three walks: 9.4 kms, 2 kms and 1 km)
- Enjoy a scenic helicopter flight over the Uluru and the Kata Tjuta.
- Enjoy the crisp morning air with a sunrise ride, or meander through the dunes as the sun slowly dips, gently changing the colour of everything around you and beckoning you to enjoy a sunset tipple.
- Explore the outback at a faster pace on the back of a late model Harley Davidson and cruise the Ayers Rock sunset strip.
- Head off road on a quad biking adventure through the dunes around Kings Creek Station, or explore isolated bush tracks across the plains in a 4WD.
- Ancient and monumental, Kata Tjuta/The Olgas soars above the desert. Challenge yourself to the 7.4‐kilometre Valley of the Winds walk
Day 05 – Depart Uluru
After a sumptuous breakfast at hotel, check out of the hotel.Bid goodbye to Australia with unlimited memories
Please Contact us :
Name – Lokesh Chawla
Web : www.xtramile.co.in
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Landline : 011-424 55 335
Mobile : +91 9873958589
Xtra Mile Travel Services
1007,10th Floor, Pragati Tower, Rajendra Place, New Delhi. 110008. INDIA
Australia Embassy Address:
1/50-G, Shantipath, New Delhi
Tel : 41399900/41221000
Fax : 26887536
Email : email@example.com
Documents required from Applicant:
1. 6 months valid passport in good condition
2. 2 blank pages are required to endorse the visa on the passport.
3. Passport should be valid for 10 years only
4. Attach your old passports if you have?
5. In case of lost of passport , please provide FIR copy from the police station/self declaration letter duly signed by the applicant
6. Visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant
7. Visa request letter in detail on the company letter head
8. Last 6 months original bank statement duly filled and signed by the bank manager
9. Last 2/3 years personal income tax returns copies or form no. 16 if working in Government department, PSU, & MNC,S
a) 2 white background photographs
b) 35mm x45mm, 70-80% face focus on matt finish paper
c) Photographs should latest taken within the last 3 months
Documents Required for Self employed:-
a) Last 6 months company original bank statements
b) Last 3 years company Income tax returns
c) Company registration/ Incorporation certificate/partnership deed
d) Company Pan Card Copy
Documents required from employed
a) Last 6 months salary slips
b) NOC from the employer on the company letter head duly signed and stamped.
c) Signature Proof copy of the signatory authority on the NOC.
Declaration: –XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES is just a visa service provider company. It does not hold any responsibility of issuance of visas. The Embassies/Consulates are the sole deciding authorities for granting visas XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES can only give advice on additional documents required. In case of Personal interview of the applicant, the conveyance charges to approach the diplomatic mission will have to be borne by the applicant themselves. XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES cannot be held liable for non-issuance or late issuance of visa by the Embassies/consulates
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 Days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. Transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 9% applies on total cost