Package Inclusions :
- Include Airfare Ex – DEL On Malindo Airlines.
- 02 night accommodation in Kuala Lumpur at selected hotel as mentioned above with daily breakfast
- 03 night accommodation in Langkawi at selected hotel as mentioned above with daily breakfast
- Half day City Tour of Kuala Lumpur on SIC basis
- Full day Genting Highlands Tour including Genting Snow World ticket and One way Genting skyway ride .Half Day Countryside & Batu Caves Tour
- Langkawi Half day Round Island Tour on SIC basis
- Langkawi Island Hopping by Boat – Transfers & Boat trip to Pulau Dayang Bunting (Pregnant Maiden Lake),Pulau Beras Basah
- Langkawi Sunset Cruise
- Return airport transfers on private basis.
- Malaysia visa fees include.
- Any tips/ guides / porterage at your own expense
- Lunches / dinners unless specified
- Entrance fee to museums etc
- 5% GST include
- Weekend season surcharge, if any
- Peak season surcharges, if any
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions list above
Day 1 – Arrival In kuala Lumpur | Half Day City Tour
Welcome to Kuala Lumpur – a paradise for shoppers, Mecca for food lovers and every partygoer’s dream.Upon arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, be transferred to the hotel and check-in.After that enjoy half day city tour KL”, offers a Will brings you to the confluence of two rivers (Gombak & Klang River) where the name of Kuala Lumpur originated from, then to the King’s Palace, the National Monument, drive pass Lake Gardens, photostop at National Mosque, the Moorish Styled Railway Station, then proceed to the Independence Square and Sultan Abdul Samad Building, nickname as the Clock Tower of Kuala Lumpur, which used to be Malaysia High Court bases. You should notice that abundant greenery in the city, particularly at the Lake Gardens. A photo stop at the magnificent Petronas Twin Towers will also is included.Return to the hotel for an overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 – Full Day Genting Highlands
Breakfast at the Hotel & then Proceed to Full day Genting Highlands Tour including Genting Snow World ticket and One way Genting skyway ride Amidst the freshness of cool, Crisp Mountain airs about 6,000 feet (above sea level lies Malaysia only casino resort and is a World-Class City of Entertainment). Fringed by one of the oldest tropical jungles in the world, you can enjoy yourselves with the numerous indoor amusement rides, casino, cinemas, restaurants and shopping malls.Transfer back to KUL hotel . Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 – Transfer To Langkawi | Half Day Round Island Tour
Have an early breakfast and be transferred to Langkawi by flight .On arrival, be transferred to your hotel for check-in.After that Will brings you to the confluence of two rivers (Gombak & Klang River) where the name of Kuala Lumpur originated from, then to the King’s Palace, the National Monument, drive pass Lake Gardens, photostop at National Mosque, the Moorish Styled Railway Station, then proceed to the Independence Square and Sultan Abdul Samad Building, nickname as the Clock Tower of Kuala Lumpur, which used to be Malaysia High Court bases. You should notice that abundant greenery in the city, particularly at the Lake Gardens. A photo stop at the magnificent Petronas Twin Towers will also is included. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 – Langkawi Island Hopping By Boat
Breakfast at the Hotel & then Proceed to Langkawi Island Hopping By Boat Transfers & Boat trip to Pulau Dayang Bunting (Pregnant Maiden Lake),Pulau Beras Basah . Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5 – Langkawi Sunset Cruise
Breakfast at the Hotel & then Proceed to Langkawi Sunset Cruise Enjoy great photo opportunities from beautiful sunsets to wildlife. Flying fish, graceful eagles, palm-lined beaches and a good chance of seeing dolphins.Witness a spectacular sight of the tropical sun sinking into the horizon of the Andaman Sea and if you are lucky.Have fun and cool off in our famous salt water Jacuzzi with a cocktail in hand. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6 – Departure
Have an early breakfast and transfer to Langkawi International Airport for your flight back home.
Valid From 01st April Till 31st March 2018
|Price Per Adult + GST
|KUL – IBIS HOTEL (3*)
LGK – Bella Vista Resort & SPA (3*)
|KUL – ARENAA STAR HOTEL (3*)
LGK – Federal Villa Beach Resort (3*)
|KUL – FURAMA BUKIT BINTANG (4*)
LGK – Bayview Hotel (4*)
|KUL – SWISS GARDEN HOTEL (4*)
LGK – Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa (4*)
Malindo Air 04 Sep
OD – 206 DEL(22:05) → KUL(06:00) 05h 25m ,
Malindo Air 07 Sep
OD – 1401 LGK (12:00) → SZB(13:15) 01h 15m
Malindo Air 1 0 Sep
OD – 2205 LGK(13:55) → KUL(15:00)
KUL(18:05) → DEL(21:05) 09h 40m
Visa Notes & Fees
Passport : Original Passport with validity of 6 months upon arrival in Malaysia and minimum three blank pages for visa stamp. Attach all your old passports (if any)
If applying from Mumbai & Chennai:
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of more than nine months and minimum three blank page for visa stamp.
****Handwritten passport will not be accepted.
- Malaysia Visa Application Form Delhi : One visa application form printed back to back , duly filled and signed by the applicant.
- Malaysia Visa Application Form Mumbai : One visa application form printed back to back , duly filled and signed by the applicant.
- Malaysia Visa Application Form Chennai : One visa application form printed back to back , duly filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Three recent passport size coloured photographs with matt finish. Photo should have a close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 60%-70% of the photograph, white background and without border (Size: 3.5 cm x 5.0 cm)
(For applicants applying in Mumbai, Ahmedabad & Pune the specification of Photograph required would be 3.5 cm x 5.0 cm with clear view of neck and shoulders & 60%-70% face appearance along with white background)
- Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Two photographs to be pasted on the form and one photo is to be clipped to the passport using a u-clip.
Covering Letter :
- Covering Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation,passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer,High Commission of Malaysia, New Delhi.
Important Information :
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 Days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. Transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on total cost